Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The spiritual community


I have been doing research for my Friday blog and I am overwhelmed by the amount of spiritual information on the web.

I searched the authors and speakers that I know of and have already found a wealth of information on Eckhart Tolle's, Marianne Williamson's, Judith Orloff's, Christiane Northrup's and Oprah's web site.

There are books, podcasts, CDs, lectures, weekend retreats and the list goes on and on.

It's all very exciting!

The book 'A Course in Miracles' is still a strong voice in the spiritual community. But there are also many new voices that reinforce what spiritual leaders (from all over the world) have been communicating since time began.

It is the similarities of idea and voice that astounded me the most. That is not to say that new people don't add to the revelations, because they do, but the essence of all the teachings seem to remain the same across background, country and belief system.

I will continue my research and write a beginning post on Friday--so please stay tuned.

Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to all!

Please feel free to make comments and ask questions.
I will respond to you as soon as I can.

You can also reach me at thewayislove@gmail.com.

Have a great day!